If you’ve found yourself with more time on your hands, you might be looking to try some new recipes. And as a plus, cooking and baking allow you to take advantage of all your home’s kitchen has to offer.
Don’t think of yourself as a home chef just yet? That’s okay — there are recipes for every skill level, and you can even be a little creative with ingredients for many of them.
So, if you’re looking to try a range of breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert foods, look no further.
- Want a healthy option, but have limited ingredients? This list features breakfast ideas that only use five ingredients each. Banana breakfast bars, anyone?
- Maybe you have oatmeal but you’re afraid you’ll get sick of eating it day after day. With this collection of recipes, use oats for sweet or savory meals, like no-bread French toast or oatmeal with poached eggs and goat cheese.
- No eggs? No problem. These breakfasts rely (mostly) on long-lasting pantry staples — plus, most of them will keep in the fridge or freezer. Try the farinata or chia pudding.
For Lunch or Dinner:
- How full were the shelves last time you went to the grocery store? If your answer is “not very,” then these easy recipes will be right up your alley. From root beer pulled pork to black bean tostadas, there’s something for everyone.
- If you’re looking for more ways to use what’s in your pantry, this list will come in handy. These inexpensive meals include sweet chili chicken stir-fry bowls and rosemary garlic white bean soup.
- Your fridge, freezer and pantry are well-stocked, but you still don’t know what you want to make. Maybe you’d enjoy some toasted garlic-butter shrimp or roasted broccoli pesto pasta. If not, check out the rest of the recipes that made this list.
- The easier the better, right? This list of quick dessert recipes will have you treating yourself in no time, whether you’re making peanut butter cookies, pumpkin cannoli or another option.
- Dessert should be comforting. Why not try to make some slow-cooker cherry cobbler or a mug brownie from this list of recipes that will warm you up?
- If you’re ready to show off your skills on social media, what better way to do it than with some puff pastries? Cream cheese fruit danishes and almond croissants look — and taste — great.