Approved Mortgage has 30 years of excellent service and the highest compensation plans in the industry!
LOCATIONS: Indiana (Home Office), Florida, Michigan, Tennessee, Kentucky
- Founded 1992
- Awarded “Great Place To Work” ®
- Over $6.5 Billion Funded
- A+ accredited member of the Better Business Bureau
Approved Mortgage has been a recognized industry leader for 29 years. We have funded billions of dollars in mortgages, serving thousands of families and making their dreams of home ownership a reality. Approved Mortgage is a direct lender providing a vast array of residential mortgage loans. Our residential product line includes conventional, jumbo, FHA, VA, reverse mortgages and portfolio loans for purchase, refinance, and construction transactions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Coach Loan Officers on sales techniques and focus on increasing levels of business
- Review and monitor the Production Summary report
- Review the Lock Expiration reports along with the Overage/Concessions report
- Day-to-day problem solving with Loan Officers
- Train Loan Officers
- Spend time in the building sales offices
- Track application capture rate
- Lead weekly Loan Officer meeting
- Attend weekly sales meeting
- Track closing capture rate
- Review customer surveys with Loan Officers
- Attend Realtor functions
- Review performance of the Loan Officers
Directly supervises Loan Officers. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from a four-year college or university; or six to eight years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
What sets Approved Mortgage apart from all other lenders?
Culture, Lender Platform & Marketing
Approved Mortgage has an established reputation in the industry with a superior lending platform, marketing department and dynamic corporate culture. Approved Mortgage has an extensive product mix, flexibility, and 80% purchase closing volume.
Culture: Approved Mortgage’s purpose is to foster lasting relationships by exceeding the expectations of our clients and the real estate community through communication, reliability, and value.
- Core Values: Enthusiasm, Integrity, Loyalty, Progressive, Versatility
- Independent Remote Mortgage Banker
- Mortgage Banker with ultimate loan program flexibility and very competitive interest rates.
- Transparent Pricing
- Loan Officer Lock Controls
- Priority closing system to meet contract close dates
- Set your own schedule and manage your book of business
- Complete internet-based systems for credit pulls, origination, and obtain loan guidelines and pricing
- Experienced processing, underwriting, and closing team members
- Digital Marketing Director, Graphic Artist, Videographer, and Web Designer on staff
- Regular professional development
- Customized content marketing